Methven Castle offers you the ideal setting for a fairytale wedding. The James IV Hall can accommodate up to 60 guests for the ceremony. Methven Castle can accommodate small groups for your wedding breakfast and reception or alternatively there is a wide selection of nearby hotels.
The gardens have wonderful easterly views towards Perth and south towards the Ochils and Lomond Hills beyond. For a smaller, more intimate setting, the Sunken Garden makes an attractive alternative, weather permitting.
We can help with;
- Hairdresser / beautician
- Wedding Cake
The special couple can extend their unique experience and enjoy, on an exclusive basis, bed and breakfast in the Tudor Rose Room. The bride can also use this room to prepare for her special day. Contact us for further details!
- The cost to hire the James IV Hall on the ground floor of the castle for your wedding ceremony, for up to a maximum of 60 people is £895.00.
- We would welcome the bride and groom to spend their wedding night at the castle and offer a reduced rate of £95 for bed and breakfast when the James IV Hall is hired for your wedding
- Dinner can be arranged by separate agreement.
- Sample menus and their cost will be sent upon request.
- Breakage £500.00
- Reservation is confirmed upon receipt of a 50% and signed terms and conditions
- Balance of payment is due eight (8) weeks in advance of the wedding
- At the same time as making the balance of payment, not later than eight weeks in advance of the start of the wedding, an additional £200.00 breakage deposit will require to be paid, which will be returned, after the wedding on the basis that there has been no damage or undue housekeeping requirements.
Click Here to download our Wedding Information Pack