Self Catering in Perthshire
Charming Tudor cottage with woodburning stove, open plan kitchen, living, dining room and additional gallery living space, 2 bedrooms ensuite, ideal for couples, families, shooting and fishing parties.
Great central base to visit Scotland, private rural location in grounds of historic Scottish Castle.
Great countryside walks, close to the City of Perth and local amenities.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 42km
- Will consider: Corporate lets, Long lets, Short breaks
- Access: Car advised, Wheelchair access, Nearest amenities: 2km
- Family friendly – Suitable for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility
- Notes: May take pets – please enquire, No smoking at this property, Self-catering
- Luxuries: Log fire
- General: Central heating, TV, CD player
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster
- Utilities: Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite
- Furniture: Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Sofabeds (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 8
- Other: Linen and towels provided
- Outdoors: Balcony / Terrace, 2 acre private enclosed walled garden
- Access: Wheelchair friendly, Parking space
Further details indoors:
Flat/ramped access to front door, enter into the ground floor living/dining/kitchen space with 1 double bedroom and jack-and-jill bathroom off.
Open stair to second floor bridge, with an ensuite twin bedded room (can be king) on one side and gallery living space on the other. Large glass panel window/door to fromt with external decking overlooking 2 acre secluded walled garden.
Further details outdoors:
Parking at door for several cars, flat/ramp access, wooden decking to front, enclosed garden
- The cottage is let on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday
- Shorter lets are also available. Please contact us for availability and rates
- The cottage is available at 4pm on the day of arrival and is to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Bed linen, towels and heating.
- Reservation is confirmed upon receipt of a 20% deposit.
- Balance of payment is due eight (8) weeks in advance of the start date of the holiday.
- At the same time as making the balance of payment, not later than eight weeks in advance of the start of the holiday, an additional £50.00 breakage deposit is required or provide credit card details upon arrival. On the basis that there has been no damage to the property or any undue housekeeping requirements, the full deposit will be returned.
Rental prices originally quoted in: British £
Prices for group size 4
- The property’s weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
- NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
- Prices include electricity, bed linen, towels and heating.
- You can also arrange to enjoy a really special, home cooked, four-course dinner at historic, Methven Castle, which is just 5 minutes walk away. Fresh home cooked meals can be supplied by arrangement. Please ask for details.
- We’re only 15 minutes drive away from the City of Perth. We can arrange taxis, if you’d like to go out in the evening.
- Christmas and New Year breaks will include Christmas tree and decorations.